1. Physical fitness certificate issued by an M.B.B.S. doctor will have to be submitted at the time of admission.
2. School appointee doctor will examine the health of the student at the time of admission and the admission will be granted only after his positive report.
3. Parents will be informed at the time of any serious illness and mishappening.
4. The School will not be responsible for any sudden accident, although it will try to provide the best medical facility possible.
5. The student will be expelled if suffering from any chronic disease.
PDDSVM Social Network. Please Follow Below Links For Social Networking.